Sleep paralysis demon is a real and bad condition in our lives. It is not simply based on a particular country or community believing in something and having a Nightmare while unable to move.

It is a condition in which the mind becomes conscious while sleeping. It is not a condition caused by being unconscious. This is the first thing you must understand: the condition is based on the conscious mind, and a demon known as a "sleep paralysis demon" will have control over your body.

Those who have experienced can relate with me actually- We feel we are in a conscious state but can't move! 

So this is the condition you've been suffering from for years, possibly since childhood, or you started experiencing it after losing someone or having a bad situation in your life, or you have physical or mental health problems. It could be anything that causes this condition to exist in your life and in the lives of everyone on the planet. This is the condition in which everyone experiences being controlled by the sleep paralysis demon at least once in their lives.

However, you may have read numerous articles and watched numerous videos about sleep paralysis and are looking for a solution. People may have directed you to various religious sites, such as a church or other locations, but nothing is working for you. You've been dealing with these conditions of having sleep paralysis at night where you can't move.

Never take sleeping pills or any other pills for sleep paralysis

because the sleep paralysis demon does not recognize the person with the status of the money or power he or she possesses. As a result, it can be a problem for anyone, but it is a condition that is not taken seriously by the poor or middle classes.

It is not, in fact, a dangerous condition for your body or mind. However, it can be upsetting for the mental state to be controlled by a minor, which is thought to be a sleep paralysis demon. On the other hand, there are people who have enough power and money to seek help for themselves, their children, or family members from various doctors and psychologists.

The very unfortunate condition is that even doctors do not have the answer to the treatment for this condition. So the bad treatment they provide is to provide sleeping pills or drugs for the people that make them depressed for the rest of their lives. However, when they fall asleep, they might not see this sleep paralysis demon, but their life is finished for the whole period.

The demon is extremely powerful because it rules the entire world. A demon appears in everyone's dream and takes control of their bodies, rendering them immobile. Come on, we need to face reality.

Solution - Calling your Name

There is one solution that can change your life and permanently remove this condition from it. If you have been experiencing the condition of getting the sleep paralysis demon every day, on a regular basis, or at intervals but you are consistently fixing this, then what you need to do is sleep with someone who is close to you and trustworthy. This could be your partner, your father, your mother, your sister, or your brother.

So, tell the person that whenever you appear to be struggling and attempting to speak but are unable, that person should do nothing but Call your Name.

I've had this problem since childhood, and I used to have trouble falling asleep because it became so overwhelming for me that when I did fall asleep, I'd wake up with this condition. The situation was particularly bad for me at the time, as I frequently experienced the condition twice or three times in a single night.

So, whenever I feel like I'm being controlled by a sleep paralysis demon, I start struggling to make a sound, but I can't say anything or move. But then my father noticed me one day struggling and called my name. 

It was truly amazing for me to witness this several times, as whenever he called my name, everything returned to normal as if nothing had happened.

So I told my father, mother, sister, and brother that whenever I find myself in this condition, I will try to struggle, and if you find me struggling to make a sound while moving up, just call my name, and that's it.

Start having changes in your lifestyle

Along with this, I began to meditate, which included staying clean and hygienic throughout the day as well as not being stuck by negative thoughts. However, we all live stressful lives. There is no doubt, but what we need to do is force ourselves to be grateful, to think for ourselves that we are actually struggling, and we will be able to deal with the smallest stress.

Because they are a natural part of life, I began to accept them and to be courageous in the face of adversity. At the same time, the technique of calling my name when I was wearing a struggle lehenga was progressing slowly and gradually; it took about 15 to 20 days for it to completely vanish from my life. I wish you all had the same technique and were able to eliminate this bad condition for you, your loved ones, and your family members.